Achieving your goals are our main priorities.
BAYTI Baby is our maternity department set up based upon NHS inspired methods of care. The national health service of the United Kingdom has grown to become the world’s largest publicly funded health service. It is also one of the most efficient, egalitarian and comprehensive services. With this lack of service within the UAE, we hope to give personalised care to women who need extra help and knowledge in what to expect when they are expecting.
The kinds of topics covered by our antenatal classes are:
- Health in pregnancy including a healthy diet and exercises to keep you fit and active during pregnancy.
- Detailed classes on coping with labour and information about different types of pain relief.
- How to help yourself during labour, giving birth and relaxation techniques.
- Information about different kinds of birth and interventions, such as venturous or forceps delivery
- Caring for your baby, including feeding and your health after the birth.
- Emotions and feelings during pregnancy, giving birth and after.
- Refresher classes for those who’ve already had a baby
BAYTI Baby offers classes from 28 weeks of pregnancy.
If you are expecting multiples, we offer classes from 24 weeks. Classes are once a week, for approximately two hours presented by licensed midwives from the United Kingdom.
BAYTI Baby fully understands that having a baby regardless if it is your first time can be stressful. With such limited professional support when leaving hospital in Abu Dhabi, BAYTI’s maternity service will help make the transition from pregnant to parent a lot easier. We strive to make a difference for those who would like one to one support within home comfort. This is known as Community Midwifery.
The word ‘midwife’ comes from Old English and means with woman. Midwives have helped women deliver babies and promote safe parenthood since the beginning of history.
Midwives have developed into a highly skilled professional and with medical knowledge she is able to recognize if something is not right, knows when and how to take action to promote safety if it becomes necessary. BAYTI Baby’s team will be led by Skye a qualified British trained Midwife with a background in Nursing. The team hope to bring care, compassion and kindness to new mothers and their babies in Abu Dhabi.